יום רביעי, 12 בדצמבר 2012



Hello friends. I gave a workshop yesterday -EFT LEVEL 1 and as it was a small group I did a few short demonstrations.
 I LOVE those demonstrations-they are always challenging and bring the most creative parts of me into the front line. Knowing that I only have about 10-15 minutes maximum, yet aiming it to be a meaningful experience for  the "client" and the group...

There was this sweet red-haired woman- that has an operation next month, her Gall Bladder  "is not functioning".

 Before starting-I just asked her if she has any idea what is it connected to.she immediately said-"to my childhood memories, that are filled with anger".

Now, you know, there are 1001 options to start dealing with it.
And here is what we did
As you can see-the main "tool" I used is open questions.
 First round-Even though my GB is not functioning I love and accept myself, body and spirit.
Tapping the reminder phrase on each point-GB not functioning.
: Second round
ET my GB is not functioning because-----??
because it has taken upon itself all the bitterness" "
 (In Hebrew the name for Gall Bladder , literally translated is The Pocket of Bitterness)
oh!!
 so we continue the sentence=ET   my GB is not functioning ----because it has taken upon itself all the bitterness--I fully and deeply love and accept myself.
Tapping on all points the phrases-GB not functioning' it took upon itself all the bitterness..

3ed round
And ET my GB is not functioning because it has taken upon itself all the bitterness- otherwise-------????
"Otherwise I would break down"
I deeply love and accept all of me.
While tapping all the points, repeating the reminder phrase-otherwise I would break down, tears running down her face... she is quiet, calm... I tap without saying anything, just let her be with that for a short moment

Time for closure... remember? it is "just" a demonstration

ET my GB is not functioning ----because it has has taken upon itself all the bitternessotherwise I would break down  
I accept my bladder and want to thank it for caring so much for me, and I love and accept the whole of me

Tapping all points
Love and accept the whole of me
Thank you my bladder
I thank my bladder
For taking all that upon itself
For helping me not to break down
What a sweet GB
What a clever GB
What a compassionate GB, caring so much for me
She smiles, her eyes are closed, I can feel the energy shift, can feel it in my heart... 
Deep breath.
Finished
What can I say friends? I felt in that short time, I had  the privilege the  to create a fantastic shift in that woman. She will still need the operation, we did not investigated any of her childhood memories, no" specific event" but I have no doubt that the whole inner energy, inner talk has shifted dramatically and under the circumstances this  is a huge success in my eyes.
It made me reframe " success", and re- frame my goals from demonstrations.
Blessings.
I am sure this can give you some great ideas, because it was so short and "not complicated". It certainly gave me a wonderful understanding in retrospective, of what my intuition new on it"s own…

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה