יום רביעי, 18 במאי 2011





OCD -Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is essentially an anxiety driven 


condition.



It is a painful and shaming illness



Working occassionally with clients that suffer fronm OCD I find this article by

Mark Tyrrell, Psychlogist, very helpful.

.

Tip" no 2-is the one I liked the best, because it is so important, vital and opens 


the doors of healing, in any other sympton as well
.
2- Separate the OCD from core identity.


So we can all add the  EFT  
 to the process to augment the results




"Even though I suffer fron OCD I want to remind myself that it is ME who suffers 


from OCD. The OCD is NOT Me




Even though this is so overwhelming I give permission to the true me, my source, 


my true identity pierce and fullfill me with light and inner power ".

Read the article herehttp://www.facebook.com/l/8bcdf9P4IGlHVRJqkR2ffYL8mxA/www.uncommon-knowledge.co.uk/articles/therapy-techniques/4-great-therapy-techniques-for-ocd.html

2 תגובות:

  1. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure
    whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You're amazing! Thanks!

    Here is my page: starwood hotels

    השבמחק
  2. I do hope this brings more peace into your life.

    Thank you for commenting

    blessings!!

    השבמחק